Saturday, November 6, 2021

Around Lolly's Table: Yellowstone Season 4 Premiere


This was such a fun table to plan!  I knew that I wanted to use my turquoise Fiestaware.  With the Southwestern jewelry I own, there's always red stones paired with the turquoise.  Cue the red napkins, salt and pepper shakers, and glasses.

For a larger than life table setting with Yellowstone as the theme, I chose these large (and heavy!) handmade wooden chargers.


Sweet Harold contributed many items from his Southwestern themed den for me to use on the table. 

I love these old horseshoes that normally are placed on the den fireplace hearth.  Look closely and you can see the original nails!



These authentic spurs add a touch of realism.


We took a 23 day road trip through the Southwest in 2004.  This is one of the prized pieces of Navajo pottery we brought home with us.


The faux horn candleholder is one of my favorites!


I couldn't set a Yellowstone theme table without a decanter of bourbon and a sidearm!



Hopefully, you've picked up a few ideas for your own Yellowstone Premiere party!

1 comment: