Thursday, August 4, 2022

Around Lolly's Sideboard: Flip Flop Season!

Yes, it's flip flop season and time to head to the beach.  If you're unable to get your real toes in the sand, I hope you'll enjoy this virtual trip to the beach with me.


This one has resulted in being one of my favorite Around Lolly's Sideboard designs.  The bright nautical colors, the playful plates with the fun flip flops make the atmosphere so you can almost feel the sun and smell the salt air!




I always try to sneak in a few Fiestaware pieces on each sideboard.  Did you spy the S and P shakers and the pitcher?

The lighthouse, ice cream boats, and the sailboat with salt and pepper shaker sailors are all vintage Avon which I've had for a very long time.




Enjoy the remaining days of August!





 

1 comment: