Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Around Lolly's Sideboard: Pheasants on the Wing

 



For my final sideboard of the Fall season, I chose Pheasants!  I love their beautiful colors.  

The plates, salad plates, and bowls were purchased from Tuesday morning a few years ago.   The pattern is Majestic Beauty by Queens and made in England.  These were adapted from an original copper engraving. 



The glasses were an e-bay find!

These beauties were purchased at a yard sale in Ohio and made it safely home to Alabama and always make an appearance during the Fall season!


These two sets of pheasant salt and pepper shakers are also an e-bay purchase!



I absolutely adore this pheasant.  It was my great-grandmother's.  It deserves the spot on the top of the sideboard to showcase how beautiful it is.




1 comment: