Saturday, November 26, 2022

Around Lolly's Table(s): Thanksgiving 2022

For this year's adult Thanksgiving table, I became nostalgic in my planning mode.  I finally settled on using my Hull Brown Drip plates and serving pieces.  I've collected these pieces for years and have had dear friends find items for me in different states.  Those are friends!

The vintage Amber Whitehall glasses?  I grew up with these glasses!  My mama gave these to me a few years ago.  I cherish them.




There were only four grandchildren in attendance this year.  I asked them if they had rather have turkey plates or pumpkin plates for their meal.  They took a quick vote and turkey plates were the winner!




I hope you all had a happy and blessed Thanksgiving season!

I'll post the food pictures soon so you can see the remaining Hull brown drip serving pieces I used!

1 comment: