Saturday, August 10, 2024

Around Lolly's Sideboard: Tropical Flamingos

 


Even though school has started and there's a few random yellowing leaves appearing, I'm still in summer mode!  

I had to have one colorful and tropical sideboard this season, so here we are!

I've had these adorable flamingo plates for a year or so.  I bought them at Dollar General at the end of summer and the $1 price tag was marked down to TEN CENTS EACH!


The colorful glasses are from Dollar Tree ($1.25 each) this year.  Perfect match wouldn't you say?

As always, I have to add in some Fiestaware where I can.  Note the salt and pepper shakers in the above picture and the disc pictures in the photo below.


The leaf shaped bowls (for dips or condiments or such) are Kathy Ireland brand and I believe these were purchased from J.C. Penney.

The cute tiki candle holders and glasses are from Big Lots.


This sideboard certainly proves you can decorate for your home on a budget!  I hope these bright colors make you smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment