Monday, February 10, 2014

Caviar Anyone?

How could I have a Russian themed meal for the Winter Olympics and not include a Caviar Buffet?  

I brought out my best silver tray, lovely glass caviar serving bowls (complete with separate crushed ice holder), mother of pearl spoons (never use metal spoons with caviar, because it will add a metallic taste), lovely Russian nesting dolls and bright red plates and napkins.  

I was pleased with this table.


My son brought these beautiful Nesting Dolls from Russia to his sister.  She was gracious enough to let me borrow them.



This lacquered box was a gift from my boss from his trip to Russia.


Delicious caviar 



Wheat and Potato Bread Toast Points served along with the caviar
and minced red onions, chopped eggs and minced chives for topping




No comments:

Post a Comment