Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dining Out - Gulf Coast - Andy's Flour Power

Last year about this time, I posted a review and pictures of our Sunday Brunch at Andy's Flour Power Cafe and Bakery.  This morning we enjoyed breakfast here again and it was even more delicious today.

I ordered the Cafe Skillet which is described on the menu as follows:

Seared potatoes, onions and peppers, topped with eggs, ham, tomato and melted sharp Cheddar cheese.  $7.95

It was definitely more than I could finish!  The potatoes were seasoned well and the other toppings were perfectly proportioned.



Sweet Harold ordered the "I Want It All Omelet" which includes ham onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, spinach, bacon and cheddar $6.95.  He didn't leave a bite, so I think that is a resounding endorsement.


A special treat was to meet Chef Andy who came through the dining room and greeted the guests.  Thank you Chef Andy for a wonderful start to our day!



No comments:

Post a Comment